Help with container gardening

Hi, With everything that's going on right now, I'd like to grow some vegetables in containers in my backyard, but don't know how to get started. Here is what I'd like to grow:

• Tomatoes
  • Zucchini
  • Bell peppers
  • Radishes
  • Bush beans
  • Herbs (cilantro, basil, rosemary, oregano, etc.)
I would appreciate any help you can give, or anything you can send me. And if you have any suggestions for other edible things I could grow, please send those, too.

I am located in Las Vegas, NV and my backyard faces north.

Thanks!

Clark County Nevada

I am going to provide you with a few links to help assist you. I would suggest when the local Cooperative Extension when the mandatory closer for COVID is over. The office can send you fact sheets that are not available online at this time.
Master Gardener Help Line is 702-257-5555
Your cool-season is probably getting close to ending and it is time to start planting your warm-season crops such as all the plants you listed. You will still need to watch temperatures as cool fronts could come through and all of you vegetables are susceptible to frost.
If you can email me at hansonw@unr.edu I can email you a few pdf files that will help you with your gardening adventure.
University of Nevada Cooperative Extension

Address: 8050 Paradise Rd # 105, Las Vegas, NV 89123
Phone: (702) 222-3130
I have attached one link that will give the growing days in your area. Please ignore any adds or enforcement that may show up. At this point in time, many of our fact sheets are only available in a pdf format and I can not attach those in this platform.
https://garden.org/apps/calendar/?q=Las+Vegas+Ap%2C+NV