When do I put my Mason Bee house back out?

When do I put my mason be houses back out. I had it out throughout the summer and put it into the garage during the winter. When should I put it back in its spot is there a specific date in spring? Or weather to watch for?

Natrona County Wyoming

If they are stored in an unheated, uninsulated garage there will be a lot of daily temperature fluctuations. When it gets very warm in there, on a sunny days, it might trigger them to emerge in the garage. I have checked the online sellers of mason bees and the temperature that they say starts to trigger emergence outside is a consistent, daily 50 F minimum. Of course most of them are in areas with milder climates with and an earlier green up than WY. Do you have plants that will start to bloom or shed pollen within a 100 yards of you in early spring? These bees can't travel long distances like honey bees can. After looking at the climate data for Casper and the extended weather forecast I would suggest putting them out April 1st so they can acclimatize and emerge when their instincts tell to. Good luck!