Spike Draecena palm hardiness

I have two spike (long, thin sword-like leaves, 3" stem) draecena palms. I potted them outside when they were two feet tall. Now they are over 6' tall. I will put them in the ground but aren't these annuals and won't they die in a colder winter? Thank you.

Washington County Oregon

Yes. Your Dracaena Palm would not fare well outdoors in our climate. It is best to keep it as a house plant, maybe moving it outdoors in the summer to a sheltered area.

Temperatures: Dracaena prefers temperatures ranging from 65 – 78℉ during the day. Night temperatures can drop about ten degrees cooler, but cold drafts and temperatures below 55℉ will harm the plant. Make sure that you display your dracaena away from any heating or cooling appliances. Natural room humidity is fine seeing as the dracaena is such a hardy houseplant, but it does prefer the higher humidity of its natural rainforest habitat. You can improve humidity with a commercial humidifier or by placing the plant on a tray of pebbles, with water reaching just below the pebble tops.

https://www.thespruce.com/grow-dracaena-marginata-indoors-1902749

Hope this helps!

Please see the two attached photos of my plants. They have been outside all winter and look good. I guessed they are dracena they seem to be faring well in this colder weather. Maybe they aren't draecena?

1. Please ID this plant
2. Please advise of its hardiness so I will know if it will survive in the ground.

Thank you very much.

This certainly appears to be a dracaena palm. From all of the research I did, the tree will not survive in temperatures below 35 degrees. I would not recommend that you plant it in the ground unless it is well protected.

Hope this helps!

I appreciate your time and input. Thanks!