Hydroponic gardening

Asked March 15, 2020, 10:48 PM EDT

Does the extension office have any resources available on hydroponic gardening? I would like to try this small scale and determine if I would like to scale up and do commercial growing.
Lacy Hudgins

Hardin County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Hardin County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Matthew D Adams

Extension Agent
Agriculture and Natural Resources
phone: (270) 765-4121
fax: (270) 769-0426