Small Expandable Barn Plans

We are trying to find a small barn plan to house 3 sheep and 1 Cow and calf, that could be built on to. Additions might be a milking parlor, and hay storage. I am trying to start small with money that we have, and then add to our barn as we can. We are capable of building a structure. We are just trying to get some fresh milk and some wool for my daughters to spin and knit with. Barn plans seem to be enormous dairy barns or storage sheds at Home Depot, and I just can't find something to meet our needs! We are East of Sandy, OR and on acreage. If you don't have anything like this, perhaps you know of another State Extension that might have something for us??? Thank you SO much for your help!! :)

Clackamas County Oregon

Thanks for your question.

I'd recommend looking into options from pole barn companies in the area. They often have base plans that can be adjusted to fit your needs.

Talk with neighbors to see if they have suggestions also.