Identification of a plant

My daughter just moved into an old row home in Charles Village. Unfortunately she has several large clusters of these bulbs that need to be moved immediately. I dug up at least a hundred, but I'm hoping you might have some idea what they are so I can find a suitable new location for them. All the bulbs are 1" or smaller and seems to have propagated well there. It looks so familiar, but I can't think what they are. No sign of a bud or bloom yet.

Baltimore Maryland

We're not quite sure which bulbs these are either...but so far, Hyacinth is winning as our best guess. Normally at this stage of growth the flower buds might be visible, but perhaps they will become evident soon, or these particular plants aren't going to flower this year.

In either case, while the aesthetics of where to plant them may matter, the ideal growing conditions are so similar for most popular spring-flowering bulbs that for plant health it is less important to know which exact bulb they are. For now, re-plant them in soils that are well-drained and sited in full sun (ideally; partial shade is tolerated by many once the trees leaf out and the bulbs are going dormant). Once they flower and can be identified, you can move them again once they go dormant if you'd like to use them in another part of the garden. We recommend replanting right away so you can take advantage of the mild spell in the weather; the sooner they get in the ground, the less risk the roots will desiccate.

Miri