Ohio transport

Asked February 24, 2020, 6:46 PM EST

Do you need a coggins to travel intrastate in ohio


1 Response

If you are only transporting the horse for your personal use (trail riding, etc.) you are not required to have a Coggins to travel Intra-state in Ohio. It is only required if the horse is being sold, if it is being raced at a pari-mutuel racetrack, or if the Show/exhibition requires it (i.e. some county fairs and state fair require Coggins for 4-H Horses being shown at their fair shows).