I took serv safe training in (I believe) March of 2017. My ex has all my...

Asked February 21, 2020, 6:04 PM EST

I took serv safe training in (I believe) March of 2017. My ex has all my paperwork and refuses to give it to me. IS there any way I can get a new copy of it?

Lucas County Ohio

1 Response


I work in Lucas County and although we encourage people to take the Serv Safe training, our office does not offer the class here due to the fact that the Lucas County Health Department offers it. So, I think it’s probably best to get you connected directly with the office/individual where you took your training. First, I’m going to assume it was with Extension since you used this online question but just in case it was with a different organization (like Lucas county or other health department) I would recommend contacting them. If it was with Extension, did you take it in Bowling Green (Wood County) or Wauseon (Fulton County) or another site? All of the OSU Extension counties that offer Serv Safe should be listed here https://fcs.osu.edu/programs/major-program-areas/healthy-people/servsafe. If for some reason you don’t see a contact at the site you took the class, this list gives a main contact number for each of the county Extension offices https://extension.osu.edu/lao#county. Sorry I couldn’t give a direct answer but I hope this gets you to a direct contact. Thank you, Patrice