Testing canner seals, etc.

Asked January 24, 2020, 11:25 AM EST

I'm relocating to Kentucky this year and am wondering if you test canner seals/pressure at any time during the year. I know that at the beginning of canning season, here in Missouri, our Extension office will test them if we bring them in. Wondering if I should have it done here before I move. Relocating in or near Carlise County. Thank you for any information that you may be able to share.

Daviess County Missouri

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Family & Consumer Science Agent in Carlisle County. I have included the contact information below.

Brooke Hogancamp

Extension Staff
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (270) 628-5458
fax: (270) 628-3722