Plastic Free Electric Kettle

Hello, Can you please help me do some consumer research? I'm concerned about plastic in electric kettles. I've done research now for days trying to find a plastic free electric kettle & can't find one that is at least 6 cups. All of the websites I went to that said something like "the best 6 plastic free electric kettles" aren't accurate. When I research each electric kettle individually, reviews say there is some plastic on the inside that would come in contact with the water. In the future, where can I find this information out myself? Thank you for any advice you have to offer!

Clatsop County Oregon

This isn't really an Extension area but my pot is ceramic and I don't think has any plastic. When I searched on large ceramic electric tea kettle I found quite a few but again you would have to double check each one to make sure. You might find this interesting: https://www.consumerreports.org/electric-kettles/best-electric-kettles-from-consumer-reports-tests/