property tax help please

Asked January 16, 2020, 6:28 PM EST

was wondering if there was anyway to help my mother out Patricia Lucas on her property taxes. She is in behind on it and needs help veriy much.

Grand Traverse County Michigan

1 Response

Sorry to hear about your mother's issues with property taxes. I found this additional information within MSU Extension about foreclosure and the different kinds of foreclosure (mortgage, sheriff sale, redemption periods):

MSU Extension’s nearest financial and homeownership program instructor to Grand Traverse County is Teagen Lefere. I am assuming the concern is that your mother is having a hard time paying her property taxes and may be in a situation where she is concerned about losing her property. Teagen is based in Clare County and her contact information is:

I would suggest reaching out to her directly through phone or e-mail.

Best Regards,

Mary Reilly