What type of flower?

What type of flower is this? It is in my flower bed. I thought it was a tea tree, but it definitely is not.

Muskegon County Michigan flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials

We would be happy to try and identify your flowering plant; however, it looks as if you may have sent the wrong (but interesting) photo. We look forward to your response.

HAHA will try again.

See if this one looks like a flower. Sorry about the other photo, I was testing you to see if you could tell the difference between a monkey and a flower. You passed. HaHa I not sure if this Jpeg will upload.

This appears to be an anemone, possibly Anemone hupehensis. There are many varieties/cultivars and hybrids so it is hard to be specific. On the previous picture the flower on the right is most likely Mimulus ringens, aka monkey flower!
I hope this is helpful,

I like your sense of humor. I got a chuckle out of your response to the "monkey flower". Thank you for your help.