Tiny little fly’s

Asked January 1, 2020, 7:58 PM EST

What can I use to get rid of them . That tiny little fly’s

are around the windowsill in the kitchen and around the sink

Adams County Indiana

1 Response

Thank you for your question. We suggest you contact your county Extension office for an insect ID and ways to control them. Here is their website: https://www.co.adams.in.us/179/Extension-Office Good luck!