Dry Ridge Homemakers

Asked December 31, 2019, 5:33 AM EST

How could I get some information on being a part of the Dry Ridge Homemakers Group? I am 57 and live in Dry Ridge. Karla Wooten

Grant County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. The Extension Offices are closed until January 2, 2020. Please contact the Family & Consumer Science Agent after that date for the latest information. I have included the contact information below.

Rachael L Price

Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (859) 824-3355
fax: (859) 824-3391