I am searching for someone in the Columbiana-Mahoning County area that can...

I am searching for someone in the Columbiana-Mahoning County area that can present a program about fighting ants and other insects that attack our homes. The audience would be adults and the location would be Salem Public Library, 821 E. State St., Salem, OH 44460. The program would fit into our "Fix It Wizard" program series which provides information and instruction for adults to help them with common household concerns. Thank you for any suggestions for presenters you may provide. Best regards, Teresa Rhodes, Marketing and Outreach Coordinator Salem Public Library Salem, OH 44460 330-332-0042 ext 258

Columbiana County Ohio

Hi Teresa -

Lil, one of our expert Master Gardener Volunteers, will be giving you a call to schedule a date.

Thanks! -Eric

Hi Teresa -

The two volunteers who work in entomology are not available on February 26. Are there any other possible dates?

We cannot change the date because we have already added the topic and date to our quarterly program booklet. I will keep searching for a presenter.

Thank you for reaching out to your entomology volunteers. You have so many enthusiastic Master Gardeners and it is always a pleasure to work with them.

Thank you for your time and help.

Happy New Year.

Teresa Rhodes