My Herbal Blends

Asked December 26, 2019, 9:55 AM EST

Good Morning, I hope you are able to answer my questions. I have been making my own herb blends for a while now for my horses they are always research backed. Well I recently made a blend that can help thousands of horses currently there is nothing on the market for it and normally the horse would need to be put down. So I would like to Market my blend in an effort to help all those that would need it. I live in White Hall (Harford County) MD. My question is how would I go about getting my blend on the market legally with out getting in trouble. Thanks

Baltimore County Maryland

HGIC answers questions about backyard gardening and home pest control, so we can't give you any definitive information. We recommend that contact you local county Extension office and speak with the horse agent and the agent that helps small commercial farmers.

Your county probably also has programs to help small businesses get started.

Ellen