Tractor with backhoe rate

I’m using a backhoe and need to know what the rate is. I will be applying for a grant.

Alpena County Michigan

Thank you for your message. It would be fantastic if you could provide a little bit more information about your question so I can find the right expert for you!

Thanks!

I will be using my own tractor. And they need to know on how much I can charge To use tractor

I need to know what the going rate is for a backhoe tractor. The reason being is I can use that for some of my grant money. Like the labor rate is minimum-wage.

I will be using a tractor and backhoe For planting trees. Like the labor rate is minimum wage how much a tractor would be.

The best way to know would be to call a local rental company and ask what their rental rates are.