Eaten alive!!!

Asked November 24, 2019, 4:20 AM EST

I am being eaten alive for a little over a year and a half. All tests come back negative and my doctor says she doesn't have a way to identify it. I've asked her to contact the CDC because I'm so sick every day, but she has yet to do so. They have taken over my home, my car, my body. My dogs are sick, and I've spread it to at least 7 other homes/ people, including my granddaughter. It is some type of fly/gnat. I have several specimans and photos I can submit or would gladly crawl to CSU. PLEASE, I beg of you, I need some help identifying this, because apparently in Greeley nobody has a clue. Your entomologists are my last hope.

Weld County Colorado

You can submit these or other specimens to the CSU Plant Diagnostic Clinic. Follow the submission instructions on their webpage, https://plantclinic.agsci.colostate.edu/. The clinic will provide you with an identification and possible next steps.

I can tell from the photos that you are dealing with some sort of insect, but not much more than that.