Pruning apple trees

When should I bring my apple trees I live on the southern Oregon coast in Brookings

Curry County Oregon

Looking at the title of your question, I believe that your question has to do with the timing of when to prune. If you are looking to do a major pruning, the best time to do so is when they are dormant--or as close as you can get to when they are in that state. Due to our mild temps on the south coast, you may have to just choose the time when it appears that they have at least lost most of their leaves and before budbreak. Another consideration is to do so in a drier period, if possible, so as to reduce the opportunity for pathogens to be transferred and to take hold. One last consideration is that you may prune them at any time, probably best around mid-summer to help shape and to thin out your trees.

Here is a publication from OSU that should provide you many of the tips and ins and outs of effectively pruning: https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/pnw400