Will spraying a glyphosate product now still be effective?

I live in the Canby area. We will be having 60 degree days thru the weekend. If I take the time to spray with a glyphosate product this weekend to kill grass and weeds, will it be effective, or should I just wait until spring?

Clackamas County Oregon herbicides

Thank you for your question. Glyphosate products are most effective in the 60 to 75 degree range, so waiting until spring will allow you to use less. https://cropwatch.unl.edu/2016/weather-factors-affecting-performance-burndown-herbicides Good luck!

Thanks for your quick response. I wanted to confirm an additional question - would the response be the same regarding using Weedmaster in pastures to control false dandelion? Horses will be off the pasture until May. Thanks.

Weedmaster’s active chemical is dicamba, which is discussed in the article I referenced, whose weed killing capacity is also slowed by temperatures below 60.