What animal left this on my doorstep?

This past summer a dead animal and a portion of a deer leg/thigh was found in my yard. I have had some animal making a shallow bed next to my front wall, which I believe they spend the night then leave, and most recently the intestines/bowel (?) of an animal was left on the sidewalk in front of my door. I have not seen any animals. I had a company come out several weeks ago before my last gift was bestowed upon me with no success. I was advised to scatter ammonia soaked rags around my house which seem to work until the rags dried out. What is hunting in my yard? What can I do to deter more of these activities? What animal do the internal organs belong to?

Howard County Maryland wildlife animal identification

This is not our area of expertise. We cannot identify the remains or say what type of wildlife may be in the area. You can try to sprinkle some flour or lime in the area and look for tracks. That may give you some clues.

Marian