Do you teach classes at community apartment locations

Asked October 29, 2019, 11:42 AM EDT

Hello, we have a large Russian, Romanian population at our HUD Elderly and Disable apartment building. I wonder if you have an instructor that could come to our facility at 4125 SE 185th Gresham, Oregon and teach a better balance class. I would appreciate any health, nutrition or financial type of classes in Russian. Warm Regards, CJ McKenzie Service Coordinator Cell Phone: 541-771-2043

Multnomah County Oregon

1 Response

Hi CJ,

I have contacted our Nutrition Education Coordinator in Multnomah County and our faculty involved with our Better Bones and Balance program, and both said that they will contact you directly about any programming opportunities that might be available for you.

Thanks for contacting Ask an Expert.