Mid-Michigan Crop Progress in 2019

Asked October 24, 2019, 10:43 AM EDT

Hello, I received a call from the Midland Daily News requesting to talk to an expert about crop progress in the mid-Michigan area. Mitchell Kukulka from the Midland Daily News contact number is 989.839.4236. Thank you for "Ask an Expert" Joanne Silvia Office Manager MSU Extension - Saginaw County

Midland County Michigan

1 Response

Hi Joanne,

I would suggest contacting Monica Jean. Monica is housed in the MSUE Clinton County office and has point of contact responsibilities for Midland County. If she isn't available, then I would suggest contacting Paul Gross at the MSUE Isabella County office.

Here are their cell phone numbers:

Paul Gross 989-560-1371

Monica Jean 616-443-8782

They will both have a better idea what's going on in the counties surrounding Midland than I will.


Phil Kaatz