Estimating Tonnage in a Silo

I have a client who said he used to pick up a chart from the Extension office that shows tonnage of chopped corn silage in various size silos. I looked on the Cooperative Extension site and found an article titled Estimating the Tonnage of Silage in a Bunker Silo dated 9-28-12 from University of Nebraska. It includes a formula for figuring this out. Wondering if we have available or can obtain a chart showing tonnage of chopped silage in bunker silo? Or is there a more simplified calculation that I could share with him? Thank you.

Newaygo County Michigan

Thank you for your question. Since the assigned expert has been unavailable, I suggest you contact your county office directly: https://www.canr.msu.edu/newaygo/county-extension-office Good luck!

Morning Kristena
I am the Secretary for Newaygo MSU Extension office. I asked for assistance with my staff before submitting this question. Do you know if the assigned expert is not available for awhile? Anyone else this can be sent to?
Thank you.