sedums and pollinators

I am trying to attract more pollinators, primarily native bees, AND use sedums AND use native plants when possible. So does sedum spathufolium (sp) fit the bill? Any suggestions, native or not? So far I have a lot of Angelina, which looks terrific. From what I read, sedums come from all over the globe. Thanks - Sara

Lane County Oregon

Hi, Sara,
It's great that you're trying to get multiple uses out of the plants you purchase! Yes, Sedum spathulifolium would definitely fill the bill, as it is an Oregon native and also reasonably attractive to pollinators. The cultivar 'Capo Blanco" has very white leaves and is readily available at nurseries.
There are other sedums native to Oregon as well, though these may be harder to find. I will direct you to an excellent article on the subject of native sedums at Portland Nursery. https://portlandnursery.com/natives/sedum/
There are indeed sedums from all over, and the taller ones such as Sedum (now Hylotelephium) 'Autumn Joy' are especially attractive to pollinators, perhaps because of their huge number of long-lasting flowers and late bloom time.

Thank you, Signe. The Portland Nursery link plus your response gave me enough simple, clear information that I can use at a local nursery. Enough plants to choose from and give me variety but not too many. I guess I can mix these with some of the non-native hylotel...for some variation in height.

Sara