What else can I do to get rid of these pests?

I have had this infestation of what I believe to be fruit flies. I have removed all food from my kitchen... meaning it’s either in airtight containers in cabinets or in the refrigerator/freezer. I no longer have a trash can in my kitchen. I have apple cider vinegar traps set all around, and they are working—— hundreds of these bugs dead daily, yet there still many around. I tried freezing them out by opening my windows (50 degree weather), and they appeared to disappear, but are now more rampant in my bathroom.

Montgomery County Pennsylvania

It sounds like you are doing a good job. The next step is to eliminate all sources where the flies can breed. Here is an article about eliminating fruit flies and vinegar gnats once they are inside. At this time of year, there is no population outside to supply new infestations.Scroll down in the article until you come to Eradication.