Do you offer design services?

Asked October 19, 2019, 4:00 PM EDT

My landscaping is overgrown and I have some garden space I need help knowing what to do with it.

Washington County Minnesota

2 Responses

Extension Master Gardeners are volunteers of the University of Minnesota. They do not provide onsite consultation at private homes. As volunteers, they donate their time to educate communities and citizens in best home gardening practices for the greater good. Here is an Extension publication to help you find professional assistance with home landscaping:

Thanks you!