Kombucha sourdough starter recipe

I have a grandson who is gluten intolerant and is allergic to rice and garbanzo (chickpeas). It is very difficult to find bread products he is able to eat. I would like to make a sourdough starter with Kombucha, I will then use the Manini's Multi purpose flour that is Gluten free. Any help will be greatly appreciated. PLUS, I am new to Colorado and the challenge to cook at the high altitude of Denver is also challenging.

Thanks,

Margo

Denver County Colorado

Margo,

I have not made a gluten-free sourdough starter with Kombucha. The gluten free sourdough starter that I use, I make with water, yeast to start and gluten free oat flour. When I make the bread I used my favorite gluten free flour blends. I have attached those recipes.

Many gluten free items tend to be dense, especially at higher elevations. I tend to add an extra egg to many recipes that I have to make them lighter and moist. I have attached the front page of the CSU Extension publication about gluten free baking. You can find the whole document at https://extension.colostate.edu/topic-areas/nutrition-food-safety-health/gluten-free-baking-9-376/ .

Please respond if you have more questions.

Thank you!
Carla