Parasitic manifestation

Q: I have a parasite that is both topical and internal. The internal one appears to have a hard bony like shell, and when pinched under the skin it wriggles away, it's very painful and are very large, the topical ones bite, and when irritated they either spit some kind of dust or fluid into the air. Please help me I cannot find anything about them and have been laughed out of 2 different ER's

Multnomah County Oregon parasites

Thank you for your question. We are not medical experts at Extension, and are unable to diagnose or recommend treatment for your condition. Here is an Extension article which analyzes the various skin conditions, of which your problem might be one: http://delusion.ucdavis.edu/sufferer.html

As they suggest, the County Public Health department may be a resource, but the best course for you to take would be to make an appointment with a dermatologist, a medical doctor trained in skin problems. Good luck!