Tree health

Asked October 15, 2019, 1:21 PM EDT

We are looking for some help in assessing the health of our numerous trees in Grant Ranch. Is there someone I could contact and perhaps engage in helping us with this major concern.
Thank you so much
Patricia Lindsly

Jefferson County Colorado

1 Response

It sounds like you may be looking to have an arborist conduct a site visit. I might suggest using the following website to help you find an ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified arborist near you:

If that doesn’t work well, I might also suggest trying an arborist certified with this organization: