Advice managing mallow weed(cheese weed)

I have free range chickens and a mini pig. I don’t want to use any chemicals. I have tried pulling the tap roots, burning, and using weed barrier cloth. The mallow weed has taken over my lawn and around my flower beds. Can I do something to maybe change the PH of soil? We have granite soil, not sure if the amendments would just wash through. Thanks

Jackson County Oregon weed issues organic gardening mallow

This publication from the Univ. of California: How to Manage Pests in the Garden
http://ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/pn74127.html gives a lot of information on mallow and suggestions of how to eliminate this problem weed.
I can copy the suggestions for you:
Mallow control in home gardens and landscapes is best accomplished by pulling out young plants. Because of the rapid development of the long tap root, this is best accomplished when the plant has four or fewer true leaves. The taproot gets woody as it matures and is very difficult to cut or pull out. Removing plants before they seed will help reduce the impact of the plant in coming years.
It also recommends planting desirable plants in areas where mallow is a problem. The shade provided by these plants will reduce germination and growth of mallow seedlings. Mulches can also be effective. At least 3 inches of organic mulch, such as bark or wood chips, will make it physically difficult for the seedling to emerge and will screen out the amount of light that mallow requires to effectively sprout. However, the mulch must be maintained to ensure that it remains at the needed depth. Otherwise, the seedling can push through the mulch and become established.
This works for flower and shrub beds, but your lawn may require a different approach. Keeping your grass long will shade the ground and discourage germination of new plants.
2-4D can provide control of young plants in your turf. Before you dismiss the use of this chemical, do some research on how you can also protect your pets while using this broadleaf weed killer. at this OSU website: Keeping Pets Safe Around Pesticides https://catalog.extension.oregonstate.edu/em9052