pharshall flume

Asked October 8, 2019, 1:56 PM EDT

Where do I find a table to read a parshall flume with a 4 foot throat

Ravalli County Montana

1 Response

This question recently came to me and is outside my expertise. Unfortunately, I do not have a reference for you. I am only vaguely aware that the devise is for in-stream flow measurement. I would suggest searching further online for a USGS or USDA-NRCS office in your county or area of the state for the reference you seek. You may also inquire if there is a hydrologist at the UM Forestry School.

I am sorry to not be of more help.