Rosemary - in soil & potted

Hi there! My rosemary has flourished this year. Frost due this week - what should I do with this rosemary? Cut/dry? Cover? Leave? All or some?

Denver County Colorado

Rosemary will probably not survive the winter outside, so if it is potted, bring it inside if you can. You can try digging it up and potting it if it is currently in the ground, but I've had limited success with this. You can also cover it to protect it from this first frost to prolong it's life a few more days/weeks. Cover it with a blanket and tarp, taking care to protect it from being crushed by the weight of the cover.. You can trim it now and hang the cuttings to dry in a basement or garage. After you trim the outside plant for drying, if it is in a protected place, you could try covering it with a foot of leaves this fall and it might survive the winter.Good luck