Light spectrum, color of sheer curtains and Dracenas!

Hi People! I recently got cream colored sheer curtains to filter bright direct sunlight; it's a SE facing window with very intense morning light.
QUESTION: I'd love to purchase the black version and the deep blue version of this sheer curtain but am worried that the colors will limit the necessary light spectrum that the plants need. Am I fussing for nothing or is my concern valid? I'd really appreciate your feedback as there is nothing online that speaks to the color of sheer curtains, their affect on light spectrum, and whether or not it has any positive or negative impact on plants. (I have 2 Dracenas. I'm not worried about the cream colored curtains.) Thanks, People!

Cook County Illinois

This Question is Waiting for an eXtension Answer

What's an eXtension Answer? Your questions are answered by Cooperative Extension and University staff and volunteers from across the United States. That means the answer given here will be objective, research-based and credible.