unidentified fungus(?)

Hello, There is black slimy stuff, possible fungus, growing on the stone driveway of my residence in Washtenaw County. I have tried pouring hot water on it, bleach water, and sprayed a fungicide on it. Nothing seems to kill it and it continues to spread. Since it is on stones in the driveway I do not need to worry about any other plants being harmed. I have attached a photo. Could you please identify this stuff and tell me how to get rid of it?

Washtenaw County Michigan

Hello
According to a fungus specialist, Dana Richter, MTU they have this to say:

"Not a real good picture -- need close up of individual mushrooms.

Could be something obscure like Pseudoplectania or other Ascomycete.

Should be able to get rid of it by raking and disturbing it a few times, maybe sprinkling ice salt on it."

Thank you for your reply. However the black slimy stuff (I attached a more close up Picture) is not like a mushroom. It is small slimy globs, kind of pudding consistency. It does not cup like the pseudoplectania pictures that I viewed. I will try the salt, but i have raked it various times and it only seems to spread. Any other possible ideas of what it could be?

It looks like Nostoc, a cyanobacterium substance that is jelly-like. It pops up after rains in lawns and even paved areas. Our colleague, who recently retired wrote an article on it describing the difficulty in controlling it. Please see the following article on Nostoc: https://www.canr.msu.edu/news/nostoc_a_green_jelly_like_substance_growing_in_lawns

Thank you for the information. I believe that the Nostoc is what is growing in my driveway. And I will give one of the moss/algea killers a try.
Thank you again for your time and help.

Rita Thompson