Mareks Related or Something Different

I had a Cream Legbar Hen that ended up dying a few days ago. A vet did a necropsy and is thinking her symptoms are pointing to Mareks Disease. One thing the vet found however is that our 1y 4 mo old hen would've never laid eggs even if healthy due to an underdeveloped reproductive system. I can't seem to find any information on this at all. She was underdeveloped in other ways too, where her comb and wattles never fully came in and she ended up only being about 1lb 4oz, whereas the typical hen of this breed is usually around 6 lbs. Any insight about her lack of development of her reproductive system would be great to know, thank you so much for your time, it is greatly appreciated. -Nicole-

Washington County Rhode Island poultry

Sounds like a runt. Could be a genetic problem, Breeder nutrition problem or incubation problem. Hard to know.