Tiny bugs

We have these tiny bugs all over our yard, on our deck ( which is where our pool and hot tub is) driveway, and now they are coming in our house. It seems like they like the wet hot moisture because there are tons of them under our hot tub cover. But they also crawl everywhere in the grass and driveway and in the house. We have tried different pesticides and nothing seems to eliminate them. We have recently had a lot of rain and I just went out to take this picture of them, and there are hundreds of them all over the deck so I can imagine what is in the grass. I also find them randomly in the house. Please help!

Benton County Minnesota

Thanks for the question.

I have tried a number of different computer techniques to improve the clarity and sharpness of your picture but to no avail. Bottom line: I cannot make a positive identification of these insects. For this reason it is very difficult to suggest remedial actions.

If you could try and get a clearer and more distinct picture, please send it to us. Then we should be able to better assist you.

Thanks for using this forum.