Asked September 16, 2019, 3:27 AM EDT

I need to know if there are any classes or anyone who can help me enlarge tee shirts by putting material on sides ? But still need to look nice. I work late 2nd shift so I only have weekends.

Bullitt County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Bullitt County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Ruth M Chowning

Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Science
phone: (502) 543-2257
fax: (502) 543-6940