red leaves on blueberries in pots

In the first week of September, redness appeared on plantations where blueberries were planted in pots. Can you tell me what could be the cause of that redness? Is it a nutritional deficiency of an element (phosphorus or magnesium) or is it a disease or is it that fall that is red next to the blueberry where it is at rest

Is it too early for fall to change color? Nighttime temperatures are now 12-14 degrees and 22-25 degrees daily.

Attached I am sending you a few photos.

best regards

Michigan blueberries blueberry production soil and fertility issues

Older leaves turning red is a symptom of magnesium deficiency. You might be using too much potassium in your fertigation. I assume your are fertilizing with the irrigation system. Excees potash, magnesium deficiency, same thing

To fertilize blueberries along with irrigation.
I used magnesium sulfate and monocalium phosphate from the fertilizer.
What can I do to eliminate magnesium deficiency?
Should I fertilize blueberries with magnesium sulfate via irrigation or foliar over leaves?
And what can I do about exceeding potassium?

So I am not sure if you are fertigating or not.
Sounds like you already added Epsom salts.
You can spray with Epsom salts. one pound of Epsom salts in a gallon of water.
Pretty late in the season. You probably won't see any difference this year.
The normal timing for magnesium sprays is the first 2 sprays after bloom.