Planting a green low maintenance lawn.

I am going to be planting grass seed around our house since we corrected the grade. I will also be overseeding the rest of my lawn. The soil is primarily sandy. I am interested in planting a seed mix that is drought , disease resistant, shade tolerant, and is a nice shade of green. You are probably thinking that you would be a rich person if you had the perfect answer. I mow a couple of acres and don’t want to be a slave to the maintenance. Thank you for your time. Joe Torre 810 597-5741 joet210@aol.com

Lapeer County Michigan lawn care drought resistance grass

Please look at the website canr.msu.edu and search lawn maintenance. There are several articles that have the answers you seek. If you are looking for a recommendation of the name of a product we are not allowed to name products. Cutting high, fertilizing and getting a soil test are all good ideas.