I found this gemstone or agate and I can't find anything like it ,hope you can help me

Need help finding this species of stone, I hope you can help me

Oregon geology

You have correctly identified your find. It's agate. One of the fun aspects of finding agate in Oregon is the variety of colors it comes in. Quartz in its pure state is clear. Small minute amounts of minerals, usual metals, impart color to the quartz. In your case, the agate also shows a small inclusion of a slightly different density agate.

In a large part, the large volume of agates are due to the hydrothermal waters associated with volcanos. The state also has a wide variety of rocks that have been accreted. They bring other agates from afar.
This agate doesn't appear to have been rounded by the ocean or river action, so the assumption is you found it mixed in with soil. This usually indicates a nearby source where it is eroding out.
At first glance, I thought it might be plagioclase feldspar (sunstone) but it doesn't look quite right.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagioclase The sunstones in Oregon weather out of young basalt flows. The area near Plush, Oregon, has lava flows filled with phenocrysts (large inclusions) of the feldspar.
Good eyes! Good question!