My son joining 4H

Asked September 2, 2019, 6:21 PM EDT

I would like to know what I need to do for my son to join 4H? He is 10 years old and in the 5th grade. Thank you

Hardin County Kentucky

2 Responses

Hello. Thank you for your question. Please contact the Hardin County Extension Office for assistance. I have included the contact information below.

Marla C Stillwell

Extension Agent
4-H Youth Development
phone: (270) 765-4121
fax: (270) 769-0426

Thank you for your interest in our 4-H program in Hardin County! We would be glad to help get your son involved. We currently have 12 different clubs to choose from but we also offer many different projects and special interest programs. Please call 270-765-4121 or email me at and let me know what type of interests your son has and we can go from there!