Plant Familiarization

I would appreciate any help you can give identifying these plants. I spent a great deal of time in the woods behind my house deer and turkey huntinga and as of late I've been concerned about dangerous plants especially Poison ivy, poison sumac and oak. Knowledge is power so I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks much.

Tuscola County Michigan

We do not have poison oak in Michigan so you don't have to worry about that one. I don't see any poison sumac in your photos but that plant likes to be in or near water so unless you standing water or a pond nearby you probably don't have to worry about that one as well.
The large plant in the first photo is American burnweed. It is in the Aster family. It is very common and not poisonous. I do not see any poison ivy in the first photo.

The second photo also contains American burnweed as well as various other plants. I see Virginia creeper, ferns, maybe a type of raspberry or blackberry. I don't see any obvious poison ivy but I can't say there isn't any in the area.

The third photo looks like goldenrod.