Tree/bush identification

I have a tree or large bush growing on the side of my yard. Gets pretty much full sunlight. It's been getting huge and I want to be able to identify it so I can figure out how to prune and cut it back. I took a picture of the leaves. It hasnt flowered in the 1.5 years I've been here

Ramsey County Minnesota

Hello. I'm glad you've turned to AaEx.

Could you provide a good profile photo and one of the bark of the tree? That would help tremendously.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed response... here are a couple more pics. As you can see its becoming overgorwn

It's looking suspiciously like winged burning bush (Euonymus alatus), a non-native. Do you recall it turning a bright red in the fall in the past? I'm attaching a link to information about this plant that has excellent photos of the plant in many stages of it's life and of the season so you can try to see if they match to your tree. If it does, note that the site indicates this as an invasive that should be eradicated. But make sure that's what it is. Feel free to send along any information that you think will help me id it definitively if you can't make a positive identification. Here's the link: https://www.minnesotawildflowers.info/shrub/winged-burning-bush

I hope this information helps.