dealing with mold under my carpet and cats ears BUGGING her?

I posted on here about a week ago regarding mold under my carpet from a flood in my apartment back in March, landlord refusing to do anything, now dealing with multiple types of bugs in my apartment and now my cats ears are bothering her. When I try to vacuum, I keep feeling a pin prick on my skin leaving a red mark on my skin. I have never had any bugs in my apartment until the mold issue happened. Now my cats ear is bothering her and I don't know what to do. Are there any tiny or invisible bugs that are attracted to mold that can bother cats and humans?

Oregon

I would recommend contacting the Oregon Public Health Environmental Health Department. The toxicologists there will take calls (971-673-0977) and can provide excellent information about healthy homes/mold, etc. and might be able to address your question regarding bugs that may be attracted to mold. You can also go to their website: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/HEALTHYENVIRONMENTS/HEALTHYNEIGHBORHOODS/Pages/index.aspx

For additional resources, I recommend you contact Oregon 211. Oregon 211 is a guide to health and social services in Oregon and Southwest Washington. When you provide 211 with your exact location in your county they can give you information about local resources in your area. You can contact them by dialing 211 toll free or TEXT your zip code to 898211, or EMAIL help@211info.org.