Well water testing

I live south of Bridgeville, DE. Where can I get my drinking water tested. We have a private well.

Sussex County Delaware

Private well water owners may pick up a sample form and bottle from a county office (New Castle County, Kent County, Sussex County) or the DPHL for a cost of $2.00 each for a bacterial and chemical test. Follow the directions given and return in a timely manner to the office where you received the bottle. The sample may be rejected if directions are not followed or the form is unreadable. DPHL analyze for presence or absence of total coliforms/Escherichia coli for bacterial sample and Nitrite, Nitrate, Fluoride, Chloride, Sulfate, Iron, Calcium for Hardness, Sodium, pH, and alkalinity for a chemical sample. DPHL does not test private drinking water wells for non-prescribed chemical or bacterial contaminants unless the DE Office of Drinking Water submits the sample to the laboratory. Homeowners must contact the Office of Drinking Water or a private laboratory for this additional testing. For a list of laboratories certified to conduct drinking water testing, contact the Office of Drinking Water.

Gail, Thank you very much. Keep up the good work!!