How to get rid of Japanese Stiltweed in my lawn?

It has taken over my whole back & side yard and is moving to the front. I've tried pulling it out, but there is no way I can do it all before it goes to seed. Also, I noted that in many places in the back, when I pull the Stiltweed, there is a lot of moss under its canopy. Backyard is dappled to heavy shade. Is there something I can do chemically that will kill the Stiltweed and moss but save what little grass I have left? What to you recommend I do?

Montgomery County Maryland lawns and turf weeds invasive japanese stiltgrass stiltgrass

Japanese stiltgrass is a non-native invasive plant that is taking over the East Coast and it very destructive in our parks and natural areas.
It's unclear if you're referring to lawn or ornamental beds. In beds, if the stiltgrass is solid, you can spray lightly with a glyphosate product now. Be careful and shield your desirable plants, because glyphosate is a total vegetation killer.

In the lawn, keep it mowed. It will go to seed starting soon. Pull all you can, if that's possible. Otherwise, mow low. One approach is to let it grow high, then mow low, which pay prevent a chance for it to seed.

Here is our page on stiltgrass (next spring use a crabgrass pre-emergent, but keep pulling in beds!): https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/japanese-stiltgrass

Ellen