Failure to fruit

I have grown raspberries successfully on this site for about 12years, 2-3 kilos from 6-7m of canes so I'm familiar with the fruiting cycle of both summer and autumn varieties.
Because the canes were looking tired and the yield was falling I replaced them in '16.
with Autumn Bliss, Cascade Delight, Malling Jewel. The plants grew well, 7+ft high and stalks 4-6 mm diameter but no blossom and no fruit. this has now happened in two successive years. There hasbeen Phytophthera in the soil but I control it with Aliette. if the canes were infected they would not grow so well.

Outside United States

Here's a paraphrase of the OSU article about the way raspberries produce fruit:

"Raspberries have a somewhat complicated pattern of fruit production. In general, it takes two years for a specific cane to produce fruit. It grows vegetatively the first year, fruits the second year, then dies. Meanwhile, new vegetative canes come up from the base of the plant during the second year. These will become the fruiting canes the year after the first batch of canes dies off. If the one-year-old canes are cut off or die back during winter, your raspberries will not produce fruit because you have no two-year-old canes left in the patch.

So the questions is: Did you prune out last years canes? where the fruit would be growing? Perhaps your last raspberries were everbearing and all of these are not summer bearing. I think if you are patient and only prune out the dead canes, you might have flowers and fruit next year.