How to get rid of soil infected with fusarium?

I've detected fusarium in my raised beds. I intend to tear down the beds at the end of the season, thoroughly clean and disinfect the side boards, and add new compost mixtures. However, what do I do with the infected soil I remove from the beds? I can't put it into my compost pile, and I think there will be too much to give to the garbage company.

Montgomery County Maryland vegetables fusarium

We would like to have more information. How was the fusarium diagnosed? This is a wilt disease. You may not have it. What vegetables are you referring to?
Also, you would not be able to clean the wood.
Here is some information. You can grow vegetables that are resistant to fusarium.
You can leave the soil and plant vegetables that are not susceptible to fusarium such as lettuce, greens, squash, and beans.
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/topics/fusarium-wilt-tomato-vegetables

Marian

Self diagnosed on hot pepper plants. I've attached pictures. Is there any way I can bring a plant to the extension service for additional analysis? I would bring it to your offices personally rather than taking it to one of the clinics since I want to make sure the plant is still alive when you see and test it. Unless you think there is a better way.

As for the wood in the beds, I'll just replace it. But what about the soil? I'll replace that as well since I don't want to be limited on what I can plant (primarily heirloom tomatoes and vegetable grown from seed, as well as super hot peppers that I've gotten as plants).

Additional info since my first AAE request: I ordered 4 additional Carolina Reaper plants from the same farm in South Carolina that I purchased the original plants from. These arrived on 8/16/19 in 3.5" pots and were securely boxed. But 3 out of 4 had evidence of fusarium (see file "dowdy fusarium 2.jpg"). I'd like to bring one of the plants to the UMD Extension offices so one of your professionals can see and maybe test the plant.

Please advise.

Hi- the purple coloration of stems at nodes is natural in all pepper species. Fusarium wilt of pepper is relatively uncommon and is characterized by leaf yellowing and wilting in the top of the plants. The wilt symptoms progress and brown discoloration of stem tissue can be observed when infected stems are cut lengthwise. So unless you observed these symptoms there is no reason to believe that your plants are infected with fusarium wilt.

You can bring a plant in for diagnosis at the UME office in Montgomery Co.: https://extension.umd.edu/montgomery-county
Jon

Thanks! I think I'll do that tomorrow (Wednesday).