Spider

Just wondering if this is a brown recluse and/or if someone knows what it is. I'm not sure this is the right place to ask and if not... I apologize and ask if you could give me a proper place to email this question and all further questions regarding things like this. Thank you :)

Wayne County Michigan spider identification

That is a Woodlouse Hunter aka Cell Spider, Dysdera crocata (Dysderidae).

The two-tone red/brown and tan body and forward projecting fangs readily identify these European imports. Also, D. crocata is one of a few spiders in the US with just six eyes. This is a sinister looking spider with two enormous fangs that it uses to subdue its favorite prey, the lowly sow bug (or rolypoly). It does not spin a web but uses its running ability to find and capture prey. Woodlouse hunters are not considered medically important.

The spider occurs throughout the United States and is commonly found around buildings. It prefers to hide during the day under moist logs, boards and rocks. It particularly likes to hide out under sun-warmed rocks. The spider constructs silken sacs to molt and lay eggs in. Males are slightly larger than females and are very aggressive in courtship. Adults tend to be a little over 1/2 inch long. They commonly enter homes in the fall of the year seeking a protected spot to spend the winter.

Regards,
Howard